10. Leicester beat Manchester City last season for the first time since 2003 with a 3-1 result at the Etihad.
9. City’s record against Leicester between those defeats reads W5 D4.
8. These sides drew 0-0 at the King Power Stadium last season — the first goalless draw between them in their last 12 clashes.
7. Robert Huth scored twice for Leicester in the win in Manchester last season. The German centre-back has not scored in 19 games this term.
6. City head into this clash having won just four of their last 14 games. However, they are unbeaten in their last four away outings.
5. Leicester are on a two-game losing streak and could go three defeats on the bounce for the first time since February 2015.
4. Striker Jamie Vardy has scored just three goals all season for Leicester — the last one coming in September.
3. Sergio Aguero has scored 33% (10/30) of Manchester City’s league goals this season but misses this clash due to suspension.
2. Aguero accounts for 5.1 of City’s 17.3 shots per game in the Premier League — the highest average any individual has recorded this season alongside Manchester United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
1. Leicester averaged 13.7 shots per league game last season, compared to 11.1 this term. They had 29 points and 29 goals at this stage last term compared to their current 13 points and 17 goals this campaign.