10. Arsenal have lost just one of their last 19 league meetings with Manchester City at home, winning 12 and drawing six.
9. Manchester City’s only win in that run came in the form of a 2-0 victory at the Emirates in January 2013.
8. Arsenal have beaten Manchester City 50 times in the top flight at home; they have only beaten Everton (63) more times.
7. Manchester City won 2-1 in this season’s reverse fixture at the Etihad, their only win in their last six league encounters with Arsenal after three draws and two defeats.
6. For the first time since 1975/76, Manchester City could do the top flight double against Arsenal.
5. Arsenal have lost four of their last five league games, and could lose three successive Premier League matches for only the fourth time under Arsene Wenger.
4. Manchester City could win four consecutive away matches in the league without conceding a goal for only the second time, and the first time since 1903.
3. Pep Guardiola has lost only two of his nine meetings with Arsene Wenger as a manager, drawing two and winning five.
2. Only three of Alexis Sanchez’s 18 Premier League goals this season have come against sides who were in the top half of the table going into this weekend.
1. Of Yaya Toure’s last nine Premier League goals, eight have been scored away from home and five have been netted in London.